This project is a complete renovation and extension of a substantial two-bedroom brick period residence.
The attractive period features were retained whilst adding on a contemporary light filled extension. The scope of works consisted of 2 bedrooms, office, bathroom, laundry, powder room, kitchen, and open living/dining area.
- Citi corrugated one peace curved roof
- Alucobond fascia cladding
- External Silvertop Ash shiplap cladding
- Double glazed Tilt & Turn timber windows
- Double glazed Electrical awning timber windows
- Lift & Slide Timber door units
- Black but kitchen bench top
- Black but flooring with a natural oil finish
- Cross ventilation with electric fans
- Hydronic heating
Client: Mr & Mrs Smith
Date: 15th February, 2015
Location: Arnold St, Princess Hill